January 9, 2022 by Phil Stanley
BRKC 2022 New Date & Next Steps
BRKC 2022 has moved to 8-10th April 2022.
Not sure what to do next?
Please follow this flow chart for your next steps:
- Up-to-date driver list (including replacements) can be found here: https://brkc.co.uk/entry-list/ . If you are on this list as of today (9th January 2022), you are a current ‘confirmed’ entrant.
- Deadline to request cancellation of your entry is February 28th 2022.
This deadline is in place to ensure entries are finalised in time for necessary pre-event preparation to take place.
You can request a transfer to BRKC 2023 or a refund here: https://brkc.co.uk/brkc-2022-cancellation-request.
After this date, standard BRKC terms apply i.e. entry fees are no longer transferable or refundable.
- Deadline to pay any outstanding entry balance is February 28th 2022.
After this date, entries with outstanding payments may be cancelled and places offered to new entrants.
- Reserve list can be found here:https://brkc.co.uk/enter/ .
Please put down your name if entries are full but you would like to compete. Reserve entrants will be offered spaces if/when they become available.
- Current BRKC 2022 regulations can be found here: https://brkc.co.uk/rules/.
As always, these are subject to change as the COVID situation develops, but give a good idea of the procedures currently in place.
- If BRKC is cancelled in April it is likely BRKC will be abandoned until 2023.
Further guidance will be released at the time in this unlikely scenario.
- Queries should be sent to email@example.com. Please allow us a little time to respond.
The team may be stretched for the next month or so due to COVID-related absences – we appreciate your patience in advance.
Thanks for supporting us and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in April.
Owner – Formula Fast| Race Director – BRKC