BRKC 2022 COVID-19 Update
We’ve been watching the news and government announcements on COVID-19 carefully this week in order to finalise plans for #BRKC2022.
Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to plan for the range of possible scenarios we may find ourselves in by mid-January, which is why we have not yet been able to release further details.
The current situation is as follows:
- We do not want to cause confusion by issuing specific COVID instructions prematurely (for example, starting to collect COVID-certification details) based on current guidance, when this may change within days.
- We do think it is inevitable that the UK (England) will face extra restrictions after Christmas.
- We do have contingency plans in place for BRKC if restrictions are announced. As soon as we have more details ourselves, we will be able to give final instructions to this year’s participants and guests.
- Please do prepare yourselves for additional measures – especially by ensuring you are up-to-date with your vaccinations.
- Please do ensure you are aware of the travel restrictions from your country to and from the UK. There may be specific isolation or testing rules you will need to follow.
IMPORTANT: due to the amount of different nationalities competing, and the frequent changes to rules for all countries, it is impossible for us to supply accurate information for specific cases. Competitors must keep themselves informed of the latest rules that may apply to them.
- Please do ensure you have enought Lateral Flow Tests on hand for the week of BRKC. We may require these on a daily basis to ensure the safety of all guests and crew.
Formula Fast’s current, up-to-date COVID-19 Safety measures for normal events can be found here for those interested, or planning to visit in advance.
Otherwise, we wish you all a very merry Christmas, and look forward to updating you again before the New Year.